I JUST WANT TO EDIT!!!!!!

I'm trying to put myself off by reading a ton of other things, but the red pen SINGS and the highlighters DANCE BEFORE MY EYES and THAT'S IT, I'M GOING TO START EDITING!

...except not right now, because I've got work-I-get-paid-to-do to print off and, oh yeah, I actually have to go to work.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! I JUST WANT TO EDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

CURSE YOU, DAY JOB!!!!!

(Why yes, I am taking my huge manuscript with me to work on in my lunch break)

^_^

...I really have zero self-control...

Comments

  1. Methinks, reading is too closely related to writing so editing started looking shinier as the days went by. ;)

    Ah well, you resisted a bit! Happy editing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie: I am definitely enjoying myself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts